Sunday, May 22, 2011

Changes.

Okay, you don't have to tell me. It''s been about 2 months since I've done this. I'm trying!

& what a 2 months it's been............

Before Easter I decided to move back home to Kentucky with my family to help out. Some things were going on & I knew I needed to be there. Friday was my last day at McDonalds, then Duwayne & I would head home. I talked to Duwayne earlier in the week about me moving back home. I didn't want him to think I was just moving back home just because, I wanted him to know that when I decided to move up there in December I planned on staying there in Cleveland with him until he was done with school, & I never intended on leaving. Well, the Thursday before we came home I got a call & was told that my dad wasn't happy & was moving out. My heart completely broke. I knew that things had been "different" around the house the past couple of month, but i didn't think this would happen. My whole world came crashing down. When I was growing up I was always told fairy tales. Like the Disney ones. Tales about how the princess found her one true love & they lived happily ever after. Stories about how after you get married you'll live happily ever after. Nothing would ever go wrong, & everything would be perfect. You would always love each other, & always do everything possible to keep your love going strong. But that's not always how it is, & that freaking sucks. :(

Well it's been a couple of weeks since I moved back home & it hasn't been the easiest. Emotions have been up & down, & I'm doing the best I can for everyone. I got my job back at the McDonalds I worked at before I moved up to Cleveland, & I'm training to be a crew trainer, then a Manager. :) It might not seem like much but it is to me. I've gotten a lot closer with my mom too. She's been doing everything she can for us (her children) like taking me to work at 4:45 a.m. every morning, taking Spencer to school, cleaning up poopy diapers, & even Rocky's presents he leaves for us in the morning while we're running late. I don't know what I would do without my mom. I love her so much.

I'm keeping my faith in the Lord, & I have the best boyfriend, friends, & family in the world who are here for me. I love you all so much, & thank you for everything you all do for me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment