Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder.

Today was a very difficult day for me. Instead of waking up next to the love of my life, I woke up by myself, looking at to the red pillow he always sleeps with. Duwayne left for College today. He's going to OTC (Ohio Technical College) in Cleveland, Ohio. Him and his dad had to go be up there at the College at 12 p.m. so he could get his apartment & get his schedule. It's supposed to be about a 6 hr drive, but when Duwayne drives, it takes only 4 1/2 - 5 hours. Yes, even in a Ford Taurus my baby still thinks he's driving a Atom.(one of his dream cars)

 
We recently celebrated our 3 year anniversary - yes, I said 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, on September 16, 2010. We went to Applebees - our traditional favorite, & I got a diamond heart necklace :) I gave him his present earlier, which was a gun. Most High School relationships don't last - but ours did. :) & I'm the luckiest girl in the world. <3


Ever since we started dating, I've never gone without maybe, say a week ( because of vacation ) with out seeing him, and today has made me realize that he's really moving up there & I won't see him everyday like it has been. :(

Ugh. Just Ugh. :(

Now, don't think I'm crazy, or that I'm acting like a 3 year old, I've just never cared & loved for someone so much. Yes, it might be only for 4 days out of the week, but I just don't know how I'm going to emotionally deal with not seeing him everyday. Hmph :(

But as the saying goes "Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder." & I know that we'll get through this, that's no problem, it's just going to be hard. Ya Know?

When my school semester is over on December 11th, I will be moving up there. We're going to get a apartment & I'll be transferring jobs & I pray that he'll have one by then. I'm actually VERY excited about it. A NEW chapter in my life, with the love of my life. :) Oh, & I will also be taking care of the money, because we can't afford to buy crap just yet. :)

Many people think I'm making a huge mistake & that I'll regret this, but they won't listen to me to see I'm not. Yelling & screaming doesn't get anybody anywhere except fights, & when I try to explain to people about my decisions & all they do is yell & scream at me, do you blame me for not wanting to listen to that?

But I have many people supporting me & praying for me with this decision & that's all I can ask for.

I love Duwayne, & I love everything about him. Not being able to see him everyday will be hard, yes, but with God & love anything is possible.

I love you Duwayne <3

No comments:

Post a Comment