Friday, September 3, 2010

Fall Time!

Oh man, oh man, it's FALL! My totally favorite season! I love the way the tree leaves change colors & the start of FOOTBALL season!




Also since it is Fall Time that means the colors brown & orange are totally in!

& since I have Hazel eyes when I wear brown or orange my eyes POP!

& when my eyes POP it makes me feel great!





My favorite "Fall" shirt is a Orange long sleeve American Eagle polo I got from "Playtos Closet" for only $12. Originally priced at $27 I got it for &12. GO ME! I just can't spend $27 on a polo just because it comes from American Eagle & it has a Eagle logo on it. I could go to Mcdonalds with the money I save & get a Carmel Frappachino. Heck yes!

I wore my Orange Polo for my Senior pictures & they turned out great. Here's some pictures. -





Oh yes, they turned our awsome!

Fall time also means Football Season starts. For the past 3 years I would be at the Football Stadium every Friday night at 7:30 to watch Duwayne. #43 or #51 because they got new Jerseys the last season of Football.








I wasn't supposed to actually wear his jersey but I like to break the rules. :)










But since Duwayne & I are no longer at Scott County we have no reason to go to the Football Games, but we still do.

Well I have to go get ready now so see ya later!

:)




"I LOVE FOOTBALL DO YOU LOVE FOOTALL?!"

"WE LOVE FOOTBALL!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment