Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hello? Is anyone there?

Well,
To anyone who is/ever does read this/who wants to read this/who even cares to read this - hi. :) I don't know what I'm really supposed to do with these things or how I'm supposed to do them but I'm gonna try. I made this because I want to write down my thoughts & feelings & things I go through everyday. It's kinda like therapy without someone giving you the "oh my gosh is she ever going to shut-up" look on their face. So, with that being said - Welcome to my life & mind - enter if you dare!

I guess I'll just start out by telling whoever about myself.

My names Morgan Elizabeth. I just graduated from High Shool & now I'm going to College. I actually almost didn't graduate High School because 4 months into my Senior Year they realized/informed me that I need Health to graduate. & guess who didn't? Yupp, ME! Somehow they never schedualed me to have Health or I overlooked it, I really don't know, but I had to take a S-T-U-P-I-D online class for Health for me to be able to graduate. & you might be thinking "Why is she crying about a online Health class? That sounds easy." HAH! I say to your face! IT'S NOT! You know when your actually in a class (for example Spanish) & your taking a test & you come to a question you don't know & so you look next to you at Billy Tom's paper & see he has the answer so you copy if off of him? Welp when your doing a on-line class YOU CAN'T DO THAT & IT'S HORRIBLE! Yeah, yeah I know that's cheating & I should have studied & blah blah blah, but this is my blog & what I say sucks sucks! It's freaking Health - I mean really? I "learned" stuff from that class that no one has ever even had to learn about in a real health class. Like "What was the leading cause of death is 1923." or "What a fingernail is made out of." or "What kind of emotion makes you feel sad, depressing, and want to kill yourself?" Good Lord! I'm never going to have to use that in my life EVER!

But, enough about the stupid Health class lets get back to me. I'm going to College & it's pretty easy. I have a job that I actually enjoy doing, a family that I love very much, & a boyfriend that I've been with for almost 3 years as of 9/16/07 (of course not including the 5 "break-ups".

This past summer I lost my Great Grandmother - Gracie & Grandaddy Warring. Gracie was my mom's grandmother, & Grandaddy Warring was my dad's dad. Gracie was very old & had survived cancer many times & was really sick & hurting. I was comming home from Myrtle Beach when I found out. & Grandaddy Warring was really shocking, Robert found him when he went to his house just to check on him. It was really bad. It's been a really hard summer. I really miss them, but I know they're with the Lord happy, healthy, & smiling. :)

Hmmmmm what else can I say? OH! I drive a Scion TC! I first drove a Toyota Highlander but then my parents got me my dream car :) It's shiny black & very pretty.

Welp, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment