Tuesday, February 1, 2011

leader or a follower.

Hmmmmm, lets see here - are you a leader or a follower? 


Apparently, when people don't know you, don't know ANYTHING about you, & if you don't have proof/pictures on your Facebook about the things - it means your trying to be like them, because you all have similar things in common, & that makes you a follower of them.


NO, IT REALLY DOESN'T, IT MEANS YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SOMEONE & YOU THINK THEY WANNA BE LIKE YOU.


I'm so fed up with this High School drama. But, the funny thing is - they are the ones who start it. Makes total sense doesn't it? NOPE!


So, I guess I'm a follower Buddy Valastro because I like to bake & I'm going to open up my own Bakery - even tho I've been baking for hmmm, my whole life, & I've going to Culinary School? Good one.


Oh, & I guess I'm a follower of the Diesel Whores Association because I like trucks, - even tho I actually know stuff about trucks besides what a stack is, what you can call the truck, & what company makes the truck.


I do know one thing FOR SURE I'm not a follower of - I'm definitely not a follower of a CHEATER - I definitely don't go to strip clubs & get lap dances, I don't go on websites & get girls numbers so they can send pictures/videos of them selfs doing things, oh & last but not least - I don't let someone of the opposite sex sleep in the same bed, have sex with them & NEVER tell the person I'm dating & I'm supposedly "In Love With" the TRUTH.




So, when you meet someone & they show you what kind of stuff they like & the stuff they do, you should probably believe it. Just because they don't have pictures of every single freakin' thing they like or have, doesn't mean they don't have those things or they like things. Oh, & don't think they're trying to be like you. I mean seriously, who would want to be like you? Ha. Your just pathetic.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment