Friday, January 28, 2011

Blah.

Nothing's really been going on lately.


Ohio is still snowy, I still miss everyone, I'm still doing my best to lose weight, & I need a job.


Well since Duwayne's playing Call Of Duty : Black Ops, I'll keep writing.


Since  January 1, 2011 I've lost 10 pounds. Today is January 28, 2011 - so I've lost either 2 or 3 pounds each week, & it hasn't been easy. I've been drinking 3 protein shakes a day, & when I do eat solid food I make the best choices I can. Like a grilled chicken sandwich or so. I've worked out some, but I feel a little uncomfortable doing it in my apartments gym. There are usually other people in their & they BLAST music I don't care for, & make me feel weird. I try to get over it as much as I can because in order to lose weight you need to burn calories, but it's just hard to when you don't want to because your uncomfortable. Where I used to live they had a huge place that you could go workout at, or play basketball, walk the track, lift weights, or swim - in the workout room there were T.V.'s for you to watch what you wanted to, & in order to watch it you needed to have head phones, so the noise wouldn't bother the other people working out, but here they have 2 T.V.'s they play loudly & then have a radio that BLARES Rap stuff & I feel that if I put headphones in my phone & listen to my Jason Aldean station on Pandora they'll think I'm to good for their music or something, I don't know, I'm weird I guess. & I don't have the money to pay $5 a day at a exercise place... so I can either workout at the apartments gym, or in my apartment on my Wii - even tho I need the Wii balance board to workout on the Wii - so basically I'm screwed & not burning the calories I could be burning. Things just take time.


UGH WHY CAN'T EVERYTHING BE EASYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!


But, ya know I'm doing the best I can & that's all I can do! 


I've talked to Nandy & she wants me to come down on my mom's Spring Break & then stay another week because then it will be my Aunt Mairbeth's Spring Break. So for 2 weeks I'd be down in Florida. It sounds like a great idea, & I'd love to do it, but I'm going to miss Duwayne. I know it's not like I won't ever see him again, I just know I'll miss him - but I want to spend as much time with my grandparents as I can since they moved to Florida. & Duwayne's Spring Break isn't until like the end of April. : \ I'm pretty sure I'm going to go. I've still been having some moments throughout the day of the past. I think of Nandy & Grandaddy's old house, & every memory I've had with them. I can't help but cry. :( I know I need to be stronger, but I can't help it. Does that make sense? & I've also been thinking about the future & getting upset. I think about getting old, the people I love getting old, & how someday they aren't going to be here & it makes me hurt so bad. Yes, I know that I can't think like that either, & I don't know why I have been. I think it's because of what happened this past Summer, when Gracie & Grandaddy passed away. I'm so scared now, I'm so scared of feeling that pain again, I'm just so scared. I know that nobody can live forever, & that one day I'll see everybody in Heaven again - I'm just such an emotional person : if it's not one thing it's another. But I've been getting better. Just keep me in your prayers please.


Well, there really isn't much else to say, so see ya later & God Bless! <3

1 comment:

  1. Point the first: Put on your headphones and go! No one will get offended that you want your own music and they may surprise you by offering to change the station or at least turning it down a little. Most people just assume that everyone likes what they do, but they don't get upset when they are proven wrong.

    Point the second: Don't stress being emotional or feeling what you are feeling. It's okay to be scared, to be hurt and to feel weak. We love you and we'll always be there for you. And I think there are a whole lot of people behind that "we."

    ReplyDelete