Monday, January 17, 2011

People.

Sometimes I wish I had the power of knowing why people do the things they do.


Why do people lie? Why do people steal? Why do people kill? Why do people love? Why do people abuse? Why do people say the things they say? Why do people act the way they do? Why, why, why?


That's always a question I've asked myself. & I've always wished that I had the answer to it.


I have a Facebook http://www.facebook.com/morganwarring & my status tonight was similar to this blog. I've had people walk all over me ;- & I use to take it & not say anything. They knew I wouldn't say anything. I would sit there & let them say/do things to me they knew was disrespectful. & I would take it. 


I'm a very sweet person, really I am. I've never been in a fight, talk to everyone, & don't start drama. So why do people think it's okay to disrespect me?


My New Years Resolution was to not take crap from anyone, & I've stood by it. :) I'm not going to let people walk all over me anymore or disrespect me & think it's okay.


If you can't respect me, & my feelings - your not going to be in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment